Named by Blade Magazine as one of the Top EDC Knives of 2013, the Buck Spitfire is perfect for everyday carry. The Spitfire Serrated knife from Buck Knives features easy one-hand opening and a lock-back construction. While the 420HC blade offers excellent control and precision, you’ll appreciate the sleek styling of the orange anodized aluminum handle.
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE - 3-1/4" Drop Point 420HC Steel Blade has excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance. Closed Length 4-1/4", Weight 3.2 oz.
- CONVENIENT ONE HAND OPENING - A Thumb Hole on the blade facilitates a smooth one-handed opening action. The lockback mechanism locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work
- LIGHTWEIGHT, STYLISH AND COMPACT - The Aluminum handle comes in three colors, and the lightweight design makes this a great general work knife for every day use
- CONVENIENT CARRY- The Spitfire comes with a four position removable clip for convenient carry on your belt, in your pocket, or in your bag.
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.
American made EDC for under $39! What’s not to love?, October 25, 2013
By Matthew B.
I bought this blade mainly based on the orange color. I have been on a orange colored knife buying kick this past month. However, this knife is fantastic. First of all, I love the Buck company and their heritage and values. Second, to find an American made product of this quality for this price point is rare. Fans of Spyderco knives need to have one of these in their collection or EDC rotation. The 4-way pocket clip and thumb hole will be second nature to Spyderco fans.
Better than expected, September 14, 2013
I am new to the kife world and was looking for an everday version for daily tasks at my retail store. When this unit arrived it was razor sharp! Theres a slight bit of play in the blad from its baseone fully extended but I did like the fact that the release is midway thru the handle. My current knife has its release in the traditonal lower portion of the handle and is more difficult to close with one hand.I love the fact that it is all steel. Even the clip on the back is metal and fits snuggly on my belt. It hasn’t released and fallen from my waist in the past everyday duties of my day. With a lifetime warranty from the Buck Co. I think this will be with me a long time. You can’t go wrong with this purchase…I got it for $35. I like it so much i think I will go have it engraved
Click here to read more about the Buck Spitfire and find it for the best price available today.